Saturday, June 27, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2








First of let me start by saying this was a great movie. It was better than the first one and it was filled with action and I mean from the very beginning all through to the end of the movie. There were certain scenes that I felt were corny and unecessary but that's just my opinion. Great cars, great weapons and very intense fighting amongst the robots. All actors did a good job and contributed to making the film a success. However 2 1/2 hours is little bit too long to be watching a movie. I found myself getting restless and wanting to the movie to end. Other than that it was a great film. Lastly I must comment on Megan Fox. She is scorching hot and incredibly attractive. In my opinion she doesn't need half the make-up they drown her face in, she defintely gives the movie that extra flava, and she's not a bad actress either. I'm gonna end here since I know alot of people have not seen the movie. Hope u enjoy it when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin