Sunday, March 28, 2010
If the Font is too small to read, check it out below
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R 's:
> Respect for self,
> Respect for others,
> Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly. ( My favorite )
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time everyday alone.
9. Open your arms to change but dont let go of your values.
10. Remember that sometimes, silence is the best answer.
11. Live a good honorable life. Then whe you get older and think back, you 'll be able to enjoy it the second time.
12. A lovely atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only wit current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immorality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that your best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
20. Most importantly, love God.
Posted by Mr. Entertainment at 11:57 PM
NEW MUSIC/VIDEOS: House of Ginjah – Let it Go, Erykah Badu - Window Seat (Official Music Video), Rick Ross - Fountain Bleu(Snippet)
WOOW!! Who knew Erykah had booty like that, so this is why Andre 3stacks and Mr. Common lost their minds for a minute, well actually 3 stacks never recovered lol!!! Nah but the song is amazing and video is literally bonkers, great concept!!
Heard this record was suppose to be on Diddy's Last Train to Paris album coming out soon!! Figure Diddy will have a verse on here as well. Ross always delivers mehn, I don't care what anyone says about him he always drops grade A music!!!
Posted by Mr. Entertainment at 11:22 PM
Several pictures, which were taken from the Hype Williams-directed video and first brought forward by Rap-Up, show the Young Money's female rapper riding a pink Lamborghini with a helicopter flying over her head. Female troop dressed in pink outfit and helmets with the same color also invades the desert.
"I brought my BFF Amber Rose out here," Nicki told MTV. "This is a massive attack. We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
"I kinda always like to do things in an unexpected fashion," she added. "I didn't want to shoot the typical new-artist vision. Thank God I have a wonderful label that stands behind me and my vision. I met Hype in a freakin' airport. I didn't recognize him without his dreads."
"We exchanged information, and it happened to be a week before I wanted to shoot a video. I told him the idea. Of course, I had to let Baby and Slim know and hope they would understand my expensive taste. It all came together. Sean Garrett is on the hook."
"Massive Attack" is taken from Nicki Minaj's debut album which will be released later this year. In a recent interview with BET, she opened up her interest to make a duet with Beyonce Knowles in the upcoming release. "I think I could come up with some crazy stuff for Beyonce," she stated. "I have things that I write for girls, like R&B singers."
Posted by Mr. Entertainment at 10:17 AM