Saturday, June 27, 2009

TALES OF A GROUPIE


I'm sure you know of him as "Young Jeezy". I met Jeezy during the summer of 2007. He was in town performing at our annual summer jam. I was just entering my second year of college and my advisor got me hooked up with an internship at one of the radio stations to count towards elective hours. (My major is broadcasting.) At first I was excited, I thought maybe they would have me on air reading announcements or something dealing with BROADCASTING but I ended up being their mule. I was the token errand girl. When I was told that I would get a chance to go to the summer jam, it didn't excite me. I figured that I'll be running back and fourth like I did for them all day anyway. I'm a pretty girl but that night, honestly, I did not care. I had on the radio station's summer jam promo t-shirt that they made me wear, some fitted jeans and a new era hat. After making sure the various artists had their needs met, I finally sat down in the back of the forum and started to nod off. I remember I took my hat off and I must have been day dreaming because some dude walked by and said "She look like she don't wanna be here". And without looking up I said "damn right". When I looked up to further get smart with the dude who's sarcasm was pissing me off I saw it was Jeezy. The look on my face could tumble a mountain. I thought he was gonna say something to get me in trouble but he just laughed. I told him I was sorry and I was just tired from all the rippin and running. We talked about 5 mins until he had to perform. He told me that when he got back off stage he would "get at me" and I brushed it off. About an hour after the show ended, this dude came back to get my number. Me being the person that I am I hesitated because I was mad he didn't come get it himself but I gave it to him anyway. I didn't think he was gonna call me anyway. There were tons of girls who made there way to him so I didn't see myself as being special. I actually thought he was trying to be funny. It's about 1 am and I get this txt from a foreign number and it's him. He asked me was I coming to the club(after party). I told him no it's not my thing. And he went on to text me for like a hour. While he was in the club! He asked when I was going to bed and said he'll call me when he left the after party. I fell asleep and when I woke up, I had 3 missed calls and a voicemail. I txted him apologizin about missing his call and he calls me back like a few mins later. It's like almost 4 in the morning. We ended up talking for a while. He asked me to come to the hotel in the morning before he left and I agreed. When I got there, he was a total gentleman.Nothing like how these rappers portray. This man ordered us breakfast and we just kicked it until his check out time. We didn't have sex. I told him I was a virgin and his demeanour changed. I know he wanted to have sex with me before I told him. He said that he respected my choices and he'd never met anyone like me. He constantly commented on my eyes. (they're green, yes they're real and yes I'm black). When it was time for him to go, he gave me a hug and passionate kisses on my neck. I felt awkward but gave in eventually. We ended up talking for about almost a year. I loved him and he said he loved me. I lost my virginity to him. I know that the important portion of the story is actually the "sex" part but I wanted to give you the entire story. The sex was wonderful. He pleased me physically as well as mentally. He kissed me all over and took things real slow. When I would close my eyes, he told me to open them so he could look into them. He loved the fact that it was "his p*ssy". Every time we would make love he would say it. As our relationship grew longer, the sex got wilder. We did every thing. I even gave him head while he was in the studio recording tracks for his Recession album! Real talk!! It got to the point where all I wanted to do was give him head. The way he would grab my hair and push his d*ck to the back of my throat turned me on. I was moaning more than he was. I loved that man. I knew that he felt the same way because he would bring me around his friends and get jealous if any of them said anything to me. The downfall of our relationship was me realizing that at this moment we can't be together. It also hurt my feelings about how he only addressed Keyshia Cole in the media like she was his only relationship. When I read in Vibe how he didn't want to get married and all these thoughts on relationships I couldn't believe it. That was not my Jay talking. We ended up having this huge argument about it and that was pretty much our demise. It was like he was becoming 2 different people. The way he acted with me is not how he acts "on tv". It's like rappers are ashamed to show emotion and feel love. Jeezy is by far one of the sweetest men I have ever dated. This man met my father. Shook his hand and everything. We broke bread in my home and his. He even tried to pay for my tuition but he wants to act like his heart can't love. It's been well over a year since the article thing and we're mending things together. I know some ppl might be like "if you talk to him still, won't he be upset?" knowing him, he won't be. I haven't said anything embarrassing or disrespectful about him. I'm telling you what I've told him all along. I love you Jay and all this sh*t will overcome if it's GOD's will. But I won't be put to the side. The point of me writing you is to inform the readers that what you see on tv isn't real. The flashy girls, the dollars floating around, the nonchalant attitudes are all false. You can come to to any rapper, no, dude of any profession in your groupie ora and get fucked. At the end of the day, you were just that. A f*ck. These dudes giving you money like tricks and hoes. They won't respect you. It's apart of the game...dare I say it, apart of their job and lifestyle. You come at them like a lady, they'll come at you like MEN not dogs. Once you get that man, it is up to you to hold him back from all the groupies who'll suck or f*ck to be in your place.
via thebackstagepazz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin