Monday, November 30, 2009
The economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) dominate most discussions on emerging markets, but attention is now turning to lesser known countries with attractive demographic profiles and high growth rates(Nigeria being one of them).
Nigeria has a tremendous amount of resources, talented individuals and manpower, this discussion goes more indept into the reason why Nigeria and other lesser known countries are emerging markets and growing rapidly.
I know it's kind of long but hey I didn't upload the video lol.......... Enjoy and leave your comments
Here's Tiger's official statement:
''As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I’m pretty sore. This situation is my fault, and it’s obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I’m human and I’m not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn’t happen again.
This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.
The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.
This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be''.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Does something seem fishy here is it just me???
Singer/Songwriter/Producer The Dream comments on his new wife Christin Milian's cooking
''MY WIFE IS KILLIN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW RED VELVET FROM SCRATCH SWEET POTATO C.GREENS, HAM TURKEY WOW OF COURSE I CANT EAT NONE OF THIS SH*T. I STILL CANT GET OVER HOW A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE 21ST CENTURY COOKS SO WELL I THOUGHT THAT WAS PLAYED OUT SHE REALLY CAN COOK! IM FROM GA
SO YOU KNOW MY CHUBBY AZZ KNOW ABOUT GOOD FOOD BUT SHE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT SHES DOING! IM SO IMPRESSED OKAY THATS ENOUGH OF THAT MUSHY SH*T..''
So I was on necolebitchie's blog and I seen this comment by The Dream that he posted via his twitter about his wife Christina Milian being a great cook and I was like WOOOW!! I had no idea she could cook anything. But now I'm even a bigger fan of hers, I personally think women should know how to cook, but I also believe that a man should know how to cook as well because he might not always have a woman around to cook for him and even if he does have a woman around she might need a break every once in a while............Ladies the truth is that the secret to a man's heart is his stomach period.
The pregnant woman is an odd creature. She is beautiful and at the same time prone to fits that can make her positively horrendous. She carries life within her and can appear to have the very life and vitality drained out of her at the same time. This is the one thing that she can TRULY do better than a man! However, she can be sensitive to the point of discomfort, as many a husband has been dismayed to find out. There are some things that one should never say to a pregnant woman. I have a few in my head but this is by no means an exhaustive list.
1) “ My…how you’ve grown! You look about ready to pop!!”: Uhm…no, no and again I say no! FYI she is VERY aware of her bulging, burgeoning shape. You do not need to remind her, genius! She feels like she’s about ready to pop and if you’re lucky, she just might…in front of you. Not pleasant. Very messy.
2) “ That’s a very odd shape…looks a bit like a misshapen pumpkin…”: Einstein, who told you that all pregnant bellies are created equal? There are some that are like cute little basketballs and others that look like oblong watermelons (yep, it’s gross but true). Please don’t tell her that. You may have one of 2 reactions: she may burst into tears…or she may attack you.
3) “Uhm…are you sure if you eat that the baby will turn out…you know…normal?”: There are very few times in life when a woman can eat what, when and how she wants and pregnancy is one of those times. So do her a favour and leave her alone. So what if she’s eating yoghurt with pickles and ketchup? The baby will turn out just fine. Worst comes to worst she’ll have a bad case of indigestion.
4) “Aren’t pregnant women supposed to glow and be radiant?”: ‘So you mean I’m not?’ That would definitely be her response and then you will fluster and sputter and try to apologize ‘No, that’s not what I meant…’ ‘Well, what did you mean?’ “Oh, uhm..I..uhm’. You get the picture. Don’t start what you can’t finish. And a pregnant woman is not a person you argue with: she has stamina and she can be C-R-A-N-K-Y!!!
5) “Let’s hope baby doesn’t end up looking like Uncle Clement (or Auntie Abebelubelanetta)”: That is a definite no-no…especially if the said Uncle or Auntie is aesthetically challenged in the facial department. Seriously, no mum-to-be wants to visualize her baby with Uncle Clement’s red brick nose or Auntie Abebelu(etc)'s satellite dish ears.
6) “Good LORD! I’ve heard of women’s noses getting big during pregnancy but yours…” You have just officially entered the danger zone. The condition you speak of is called pregnancy induced acromeghaly and is quite common. However it’s one of those things you pretend not to notice…for you own well being. As mentioned earlier in points No. 2 and No. 4: Pregnant woman= cranky and sensitive!
7) “Wow…got a Dolly Parton thing going there, have we?”: How do I put this delicately…a pregnant woman’s body is preparing for a new person. That new person can make a loud and HUNGRY entrance into the world and for the safety and sanity of all around there had BETTER be food on the menu around the clock, a fully stocked bar so to speak! For some ladies this is a rather welcome development while for others, it’s a bother. Better to err on the side of caution and not try to find out which of the sides the lady is on, right?
“ Geez…I thought you were a Size 6. When did you start wearing your husband’s shoes?”: There are cases in which the lady gets swollen feet and hands. That can be quite distressing. Equally distressing is the fact that gone are the days of sassy Manolos and in come the Crocs and flip flops. For the fashionista mum-to-be this can be extremely depressing. So please when you see her donning a less than flattering pair of shoes/slippers, leave her be. Believe me, she’s grieving the loss of her high heels.
9) “ Oh I’m sure you’ll be back in shape in no time after…you gained 28 kgs? Oh… I see. Well, nothing a year of vigorous diet and exercise won’t clear up!”: Oh don’t rub it in! She knows she looks like a beached whale. Please don’t remind her needlessly. If you’re not going to be her personal trainer and help her lose the weight then please don’t talk about it.
10) “ Gosh, I hope you don’t have one of those long 75 hour labours…”: Labour is not a pleasant walk in the park and for some ladies it is a terrifying prospect. The less said to scare her, the better. Besides, you may make things even harder for her husband as she is likely to pour out all her labour room angst and horror at him!
Great entertainment or should I say great acting and damn does Toni ever age, I mean she still looks 25...........What you guys think????