Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rihanna's Interview With Angie Martinez on NYC's Hot 97





Rihanna had a pretty good interview with Angie Martinez of NYC Radio Station Hot97.

Here are some excerpts from the interview...

On the pics of her grabbing boobs online:
There are tons of those pictures. I grab boobies all the time, I’m obessesed. I don’t have much so anytime I see a good rack I’m like “wow, I wish mine looked and felt like that”. Women are beautiful. I’m not into them but they are hot.

On her nude photos leaking:
Which ones? The hot ones? They should be hot, they were for my boyfriend at the time. If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures then I feel bad for him. Trust me I was [freaked out], that was the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to me. I just feel like my privacy was taken before that and then when that came out I was like “Oh great! So, Now there is nothing they don’t know about my private life”. It was humiliating and embarrassing, especially my mom having to see that and it was two days before Mother’s Day so I was nervous…

Listen to the interview to hear more....Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin