Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BEYONCE SAYS JAY-Z IS NOT THE NUMBER ONE MAN IN HER LIFE??????????


Beyonce TO&OWOTV Interview – Beyonce graces the cover of September issue of Poland’s “TO&OWOTV” Magazine where she revealed that Jay-Z is not the most important man in her life.Here is what she told the mag.

Since we’re on the subject of children, your husband Jay-z said recently: “Most of the people dream of having children, I am no exception.”

Q: Are you both planning, to start a family soon?

A: Someday, when the time is right but not in the near future.

Q:Jay-z is probably the most important man in your life. What do you do together in your spare time?

A:(laugh) I dont know if he is.

Q:But I thought…

A: Well, I love my nephew to death and he’s my everything.

Q: Do you and Jay live together?

A: Sometimes. (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin