Wednesday, August 26, 2009

JADAKISS RELEASES STATEMENT ADDRESSING THE RECENT POLICE RAID OF HIS APT....


On Saturday (August 22), police executed a search warrant for the apartment in question, recovering five grams of heroin, six and a half pounds of marijuana and $40,000 in cash.

''What happened on Saturday was an unfortunate situation but one in which I have no involvement in,” Jadakiss told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “Since the release of my recent album The Last Kiss, I have been on the road touring and promoting my project. I am focused on my performance schedule and career."JADAKISS

The statement is consistent with sources who, following the raid, reported that the police were not looking for the popular Ruff Ryders rapper.

via allhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin