Friday, August 7, 2009

BRAD PITT DOES PARADE MAGAZINE





Brad Pitt recently did an exclusive interview with parade magazine. We found this interview to be very interesting as Brad opens up a little bit more that he has in the past... Below are some excerpts from the interview

PARADE: "Do you know how you tell real love? BRAD: It's when someone else's interest trumps your own. I like to put it that way: trumps your own. Love of somebody else--of family, of your kids--becomes the most important, most worthwhile thing in your life."


BRAD: "I have love in my life, a soul mate--absolutely. When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.'

BRAD:
"My life has been about big changes. It's always been that way. When I go down a path, I take it to the end. Then I take another one. I took the path of not having kids--now it's time for family.

BRAD:
"Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit. Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are."

BRAD: "As I've gotten older I've become aware that time is fleeting. I don't want to waste whatever I have left. I want to spend it with the people I love, and I want to do things that really mean something."

To read the rest of the interview copy and paste this link. http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2009/brad-pitt-on-real-love.html

via parade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin