Wednesday, July 22, 2009

JAY-Z COVERS BILLBOARD MAGAZINE


Jay-Z covers the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, and talks about his new project and "Blueprint" for success.

Copy this link into your url and click enter to view the entire interview http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE56I2GQ20090719?sp=true

An excerpt from the interview

"This being the end of the trilogy, I wanted to bring it full circle," he says. "The first 'Blueprint' was based on soul samples and more of a place where I came from and the records I listened to growing up with my mom and pop. This 'Blueprint,' I liken it to a new classic, simply because we -- Usher, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, myself -- are becoming the people that we looked up to musically growing up, like Marvin Gaye and Frank Sinatra."

via billboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin