Friday, June 18, 2010

LA LAKERS WIN 2010 CHAMPIONSHIP


I think by now most of y'all already know that I'm a HUGE laker fan and even a bigger KOBE fan...So while I was telling everyone that KOBE is the truth 10 years ago and that once SHAQ leaves ppl will see he is no Scottie Pippen but actually Michael Jordan, naturally I was told I'm a fool lol......Well it looks like the fool was right on this one lol...Yesterday's game was amazing, it was a REAL game 7, no star power just real team effort. It was all about who wanted it more and the LAKERS as a team wanted it more point blank period!!!!! So moving forward, KOBE has 5 rings, 1 more than SHAQ, the Lakers had never won a game 7 vs the Celtics until last night, Phil Jackson has 11 rings, as much as Bill Russell, Ron Artest the troubled NY patriot finally won a championship, Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol have won 2 rings, I mean I ncld go on and on...Bottom line is Kobe Bryant is the best player in the WORLD and the Lakers are the best team in the WORLD!!!




In this vid Kobe lets it be known, I GOT ONE MORE THAN SHAQ, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin