Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruggedman reveals why he recorded his phone conversation with 9ice..



"I guess it‘s a personal experience he had. That is not my concern. My concern was that people and even some soft sell magazines were pointing fingers at me as the person he was talking about in the song. That is not the type of person I am, and I don‘t want families, friends, fans and business partners seeing me as that. Unfortunately, for reason(s) best known to him, he admitted to me that it wasn‘t me or Toni Payne. But he has still refused to clear my name. I was left with no choice but to let people hear him say it himself. That was why I put out the conversation on the Internet. People have now heard him admit it was not me or Toni Payne he sang about, and that‘s all that matters to me. I still got mad love for him and his music, but his behaviour was bad. Ruggedman

via lindeikeji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin