Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wu Massacre



So I just saw all 3 promo trailers for the next Wu album featuring Raekwon, Ghostface and Method man titled ''Wu Massacre''. I must say I was impressed with the trailers, I already thought the concept was dope when I first heard of the idea of the ''Wu Massacre'' album. Well for those who haven't seen it check it out, the album drops March 30th 2010. I also included the album tracklist, and some behind the scenes footage of the video for the single produced by the RZA ''Our Dreams''.















Behind the scenes of ''Our Dreams''





Tracklist
1. Criminology 2.5
2. Meth vs. Chef pt II
3. Ya Moms Skit
4. Smooth Sailing (Remix) feat. Solomon Childs
5. Our Dreams
6. Gunshowers feat. Inspectah Deck & Cappadonna
7. Dangerous
8. Pimpin’ Chipp
9. How To Pay Rent Skit feat. Tracy Morgan
10. Miranda
11. Youngtown Heist
12. Breaka Breaka “It’s That Wu Shit”
13. Made Men (Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin