Monday, March 29, 2010

The next Superhead!!




As you can see in from the vid this girl is defintely sick, there's something wrong with her. Ok so big deal you boned some celebs and you got to see them for who they really are, all of a sudden you're an author?? What is the world coming too???????? I didn't even know about this until earlier on in the day. I was on twitter today(@KPushEnt) follow me, and the next thing I know this wild twitter beef begins between and Lil Wayne's Young Money Camp and some random groupie named Kat. The beef was so stupid in my opinion because Young Money made the girl even more famous than she was by degrading her and thoroughly insulting over the net. I mean some of the things that were said were horrible (lol) to say the least. I guess shorty got a book deal coming out so you can call her baby Superhead.

Check out twitter pages of both young money @YoungMoneyPage and the super groupie Kat @katstacks..

To learn more about Kat and her encounters with the young money crew and other celebs visit her blog katstacks.com...she reveals alot...

Aight I'm done I think I've given her enough shine lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin