Friday, March 26, 2010

Ludacris Wants an Eminem Collabo and Talks Dr. Dre's "Detox"



Luda says he would love to officially lay down a collaboration with Dre and Em in the near future.

"I always wanted to work with Dr. Dre and I got a chance to work with him and then Eminem, I've talked to Eminem so hopefully we can make that happen," Luda said about collaborating with both artists. "I was definitely doing a little ghostwriting but you know, we'll see what happens. He has a lot of different tracks that he has to choose from for the Detox album so it is what it is. I think he has the chemistry and exactly what everyone wants, it's about staying innovative, being yourself and always have the good music. Good music will last throughout the ages no matter how things change and he always produces some good music." (Young Hollywood)

Last summer, Luda confirmed Dre's leaked "O.G.'s Theme" song was a ghostwritten track he inked for the producer.

"It was for Dre," Luda confirmed in an interview. "I wrote it for Dre...It was supposed to be for Detox, but I don?t know since it got leaked. I don't know if it's gonna get used...I wrote a couple records and that was one of them." (Rap-Up)

Dre recently said the studio time he's dedicated to other artists has further delayed the album.

"Once that sound is right, once that mix is right, it's a feeling that you get, here -- It's unexplainable," Dre said about putting together his records. "I have to go out to clubs now...You need to understand what people are listening to. I'm working hard on it. I'm stopping to work on other artists in-between, but the minute it's done and I feel it right here. I don't think I've done that [perfect] record yet. I'll know what it is when it comes; I know exactly what it is in my head, but I haven't done it yet. It's close...I got some sh*t coming, believe me." (Guardian)

via myfabolouslife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin