Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Genevieve Nnaji responds!!!!!!!!!!!!


Genevieve Nnaji "I can only say that I would like to keep my private life private and I really don't have anything to say"

But if one part of a couple reveals that he is going out with someone as high profile as yourself, it makes the story credible if you can actually confirm this...
Genevieve "Dbanj is an adult and he has said something. Let's just leave it at that..."

But can you clarify the whole thing by simply conforming or denying it?
Genevieve "I don't want to talk about my private life. I don't do it. I am well aware that people will say things. People have been calling me to find things out, but I am not going to say anything. I have learnt over the years that no matter what I say, people will say and believe what they like...you can not please everybody. This is my own way of handling things. I just don't talk about my private life. It's the one thing I can control"

But is it real or a publicity stunt? Is Dbanj lying?
Genevieve "Does he lie?"

By that are you inferring that he wasn't telling a lie and what he said is true.
Genevieve "I am not inferring or insinuating anything. One person has said something and that really is enough. I am not saying I will never talk about it, but for now I do not wish to say anything about the matter.

via lindaikeji.blogspot.com

I guess the madam has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. ok?!!! i think it wont have been bad if she just confirmed it tho...cus it makes d'banj seem like a liar

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so fucked...is she better than dbanj

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with the above sentiments.
    babe needs to get off her high horse... nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder why genevieve is hiding,she is in love that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn y did she answer the questions in such a mean manner...I mean just say yes and close the case or if it's no let us know...it's out there already if anything... jeeeeez Genevieve... that's just wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let her be,Gene deserves her privacy..People should learn to respect the privacy of other people....When she's ready to talk about the relationship,she will talk about it,It's a free world...Ofofo pple,mind ya business...

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is messed up,Gene should just open up

    ReplyDelete
  8. She doesn't choose to open up. She's obviously been on the spot where she's revealed her private life to the press and they've edited her words where she'd got bad publicity reports and lost some fans. She chooses to keep her private life private and thats that. D'banj has revealed the whole thing but she doesn't choose to elaborate on the issue. She doesn't want to confirm anything(yet) and its not the fans or press's business to butt in. She's a very serious and private and intelliegent person, she knows what she'll be getting herself into if she does reveal whether or not she is invovled in a relationship with the singer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus!....what privacy is gene trying to protect? Does she not know that she is already in the public eye...pleaze..the both of them should stop deceiving themselves and snap out of this madness...we are talking of two whores...dating!....I LAUGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she cant hide her feeling, it was seen in the video that she is inlove..... she,s only pretending.... and i think dbanj is only using her to boost up his rep as in bussiness wise....it wont last....confirm. someone that has been out with atiku...old man for that matter...dbanj abeg you can do better....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let her be,Isn't because she is a celebrity or what..Is her life even though she has dated Atiku, live her alone and judge yourself if you are also perfect. People should learn to respect the privacy of other people. Genny abeg CARRY GO if that is the man you love don't be intimidated by what people are saying....
    Gloria(Surulere)...

    ReplyDelete
  12. please you pple should leave the young lady alone,what has she gotten so far for reveling what she was up to,scandals & edited stories on the front pages of the soft sale magazines,if she is not talking fine,private life is meant to be kept PRIVATE.not for itchy ears like yours.Also for D'banj,hmmmmmmmm i reserve my comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin