Monday, November 30, 2009

IS CHRISTINA MILIAN EVERY MAN'S DREAM WIFE????


Singer/Songwriter/Producer The Dream comments on his new wife Christin Milian's cooking

''MY WIFE IS KILLIN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW RED VELVET FROM SCRATCH SWEET POTATO C.GREENS, HAM TURKEY WOW OF COURSE I CANT EAT NONE OF THIS SH*T. I STILL CANT GET OVER HOW A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE 21ST CENTURY COOKS SO WELL I THOUGHT THAT WAS PLAYED OUT SHE REALLY CAN COOK! IM FROM GA

SO YOU KNOW MY CHUBBY AZZ KNOW ABOUT GOOD FOOD BUT SHE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT SHES DOING! IM SO IMPRESSED OKAY THATS ENOUGH OF THAT MUSHY SH*T..''


via necolebitchie.com

So I was on necolebitchie's blog and I seen this comment by The Dream that he posted via his twitter about his wife Christina Milian being a great cook and I was like WOOOW!! I had no idea she could cook anything. But now I'm even a bigger fan of hers, I personally think women should know how to cook, but I also believe that a man should know how to cook as well because he might not always have a woman around to cook for him and even if he does have a woman around she might need a break every once in a while............Ladies the truth is that the secret to a man's heart is his stomach period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin