Monday, November 16, 2009

The New Age Nigerian Wife

This article in no way or form represents the thoughts, or opinions of the Tory411.com staff. We are simply reposting this article to spark conversation and share with everyone.

Part II of this article titled ''I'm not your Kitchen slave.........The rebuttal to the new age Nigerian Wife'' will be posted tomorrow.







I will probably Hurt a lot of feelings by writing this Note...So please if you are sensitive, THEN "STOP HERE", cause I dont care about feelings..JUST FACTS

I have had a few interesting conversation with a lot of Nigerian females ages
21 to 27 and I have sensed something very interesting

You all believe that coming to America gives you the Right to "STOP COOKING"...YEAH, I SAID IT..

Look, its very simple your mums cooked all the food when you grew up, your mums still do the cooking..I think every female needs to know how to cook, or at lease be willing to learn How to Cook, or else its a big shame...
Any female who believes that it is not their duty to cook is not ready for marriage....Its very simple, NO Nigerian man will marry a woman that feels it is a Man's responsibility to cook...
The females with this "NEW AGE" point of view blame it on the fact that women nowadays have to work....WOW....REALLY.....DID YOUR MUMS NOT WORK BACK IN THE DAY

I am speaking for every responsible man and not the lazy ones who wants their wives to do everything...I think for a marriage to last there has to be compromises, there are thing a man must do in his house Hold because we do not have maids in America, BUT COOKING IS NOT ONE OF THEM..

Lets think about this, any man that senses this new found Nigeria female belief in his girl will probably not marry her.
When guests come to your house, imagine the MAN, cooking and bringing out food from the kitchen to serve the guests...WOW...NOW that would be funny...
Your friends and your friends wives will laugh at you.

I personally will laugh at any friend of mine that I find does the cooking for his wife...

Like the saying goes, IF IT AINT BROKE, WHY FIX IT...THE SYSTEM WORKS, MEN should not tolerate their wives expecting them to do the cooking..

HOW MANY COOK BOOKS ARE BASED AROUND MEN IN THE KITCHEN.

Plus what kind of message are you sending your kids, when they know your wife wears the pants in the house....
Thats how it starts, cooking.. Next thing you know you as a man become the Woman.

I AM A GUY AND I KNOW HOW TO COOK, that does not mean that i will be found in the kitchen cooking for my wife... I am not trying to sound like a Sexist...
I can cook for her if she is sick, just gave birth or on special occasions, but to believe it will be an every day thing....PLEASE....THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN


Article By Ngozi Oleleh

via jaguda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin