Tuesday, September 1, 2009

STEVE NASH TRIES TO DISGUISE HIMSELF IN CHINA








Suns guard Steve Nash(notes) showed up in disguise at a Beijing pick-up game over the weekend, hoping to shoot some hoops incognito. Unfortunately, he forgot his fake mustache and monocle.

"I had on a Chinese opera bandana and I had on some protective goggles," Nash told the AFP, laughing.

"As soon as I walked on they recognized me. It didn't really work."

Really? Could have fooled me. I thought that was Horace Grant.

Nash is in China for the week doing promotional and charity work. After a few three-on-three half-court games with local regulars, Captain Canada crossed over to the nearby soccer pitch to play a little footy.

via sports.yahoo.com

THIS IS F'N HILARIOUS, WHAT DID HE THINK?? I MEAN HE IS STEVE NASH, ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLAYERS IN ONE OF THE MOST TELEVISED SPORTS LEAGUE IN THE WORLD..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin