Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JERMAINE DUPRI AND JANET JACKSON HAVE SPLIT???





Janet Jackson covers Bazaar Magazines new issue in which she talks about everything including her twenty something year old career, her brother Michael Jackson, Life, kids, Marriage and breaking up with Rapper/Producer Jermaine Dupri. Check out an excerpt from the interview below

Janet is also now single, recently breaking off her seven-year relationship with music producer Jermaine Dupri. Does she still believe in marriage? "For [some] people, sure! I don't know if I'll get married again. [She's been married twice, as a teen to James DeBarge and to choreographer René Elizondo.] I'll put it like this: If God wants me to, then I will." Dating? "Yeah, I've had people ask me out. I haven't entertained any offers thus far, but I'm locking myself in my work right now." Some might say boys smell anyway. "Yeah, they stink," she chuckles, "and they're dirty."

To read the full interview visit http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/janet-jackson-interview-1009

via harpersbazzar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin