Saturday, August 29, 2009

ADRIENNE BAILON IN HONEY MAG






Here are some excerpts from the interview.


“I have a (Global Grind) blog. I’m Twitter-obsessed.” Simple things that other celebrities leave their publicist to handle.

“The most important thing to me right now is reaching out to my fans and letting them know what I’m up to.”


“It’s kind of like me starting all over again. I’m single. I had that whole Hollywood experience being in L.A. for five years doing Cheetah Girls. I didn’t want it to be like The Fabulous Life of Adrienne. Who can relate to that? I want it to be the real shit that’s me. Everything that I have been identified with has been stripped away from me.

“I don’t think it’s going to work unless it’s real. I rather it not be so produced because I think the music will only make sense if [my fans] know me.”

“Yo, when I got to Def Jam, I was like I’ma go hard,” she says, lightly pounding her small fist into her palm. “Everybody I hung out with was people from the label. It’s a family. People don’t get that it’s okay to be friends with guys. I’ll do anything for him.”

But to them, her tweets to and about Loso — supporting the release of Loso’s Way, Twitpics on Fab’s boat (with a host of other people) — are a bit suspect.

“Some people was like “Oh she’s riding his dick so hard’ and I was like ‘Yo, he is my friend!’ What am I am supposed to be? A bad friend and not help him out?”

Even when it’s not her tweets, Adrienne’s been linked to other artists in the game. When Trey Songz spit Twitter game, speculation grew again.

“I talk to [Trey] all the time. What am I going to do? Curse him out for telling me I’m beautiful? No, I’m going to be like ‘Thank you, babe.’ And now I’m having sex with every rapper,” she says sarcastically, shaking her head.

Visit this link to read more of the interview
http://www.honeymag.com/message/story/view.castle?g=679901&m=7137120

via honeymag.com

I MEAN HOW BEAUTIFUL CAN ONE BE? PLUS I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS SINGLE LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin