Monday, June 22, 2009

NO SEX IN THIS RELATIONSHIP....

Check out this article via jaguda.com about how men feel about no sex in a relationship. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Written by Original Mgbeke

Lately I’ve been pondering on this issue of sex in a relationship and why it is SO important to men. I keep having conversations with guys who insist that if their girls aren’t giving it up then she got to go. They say things like ‘body no be firewood o’ or ‘Even if I agreed to not wait with her till marriage, I would have a jump off on the side’. I’ve even heard things like ‘You have to test drive the car before you buy it’ and even worse…’If she isn’t giving it up, she will be NEXTED’.I once had a conversation with a guy who had been in a 5 year relationship and when I asked the no sex question, he replied and told me that if his girlfriend had asked him to wait till marriage, they would not have lasted for 5 years. Read the rest of the article by clicking on the link below
http://www.jaguda.com/2009/06/22/no-sex-in-this-relationship/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin